JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/12/2005 7:43:58 PM

What happened Mods?!?!

A week ago my Bungie.net account was working perfectly, then later in the evening I go to Bungie.net only to find out that my account is gone! I need to know what happened. And because of that, I created another account just a few minutes ago. Don't flame me. [Edited on 3/12/2005 11:44:22 AM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar Was Caps Lock on when you typed your password? :)[/quote] No, I don't capitalize passwords.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Was Caps Lock on when you typed your password? :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gold Templar II [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Griffin Spades hey guys whats "The Soul"?[/quote] No idea, maybe a secret Moderator of some sort.[/quote] He used to be a person, but was killed horribly and got trapped in the B.net server.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Griffin Spades hey guys whats "The Soul"?[/quote] No idea, maybe a secret Moderator of some sort.
    Add more answer options

• hey guys whats "The Soul"?
    Add more answer options

• Maybe its my older .NET passports that I can't access.
    Add more answer options

• are you sure? i remember focused having some trouble with being repeatedly banned from the soul a while back, but i think this guy just didnt sign in as his old profile / didnt know how tore sign in, so he made another.
    Add more answer options

• the soul ban is only for 1 day!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gamertag xeros5 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] goweb Was it blacklisted?[/quote]If an account gets blacklisted it somehow knows the person so even if he makes another account, it is still blacklisted.[/quote] The Soul gets him.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] goweb Was it blacklisted?[/quote]If an account gets blacklisted it somehow knows the person so even if he makes another account, it is still blacklisted.
    Add more answer options

• Or maby he forgot his password. I dont think it IP blocks if you have dial-up.
    Add more answer options

• In which case his other account would be working fine now; otherwise his new account would have been blacklisted by the Soul. In any case, he'd get the [quote]You have been blacklisted by [Moderator X] for the following reasons[/quote] message, or whatever it looks like. Looks like something deeper is at work here. - Reiginko
    Add more answer options

• If it was fine a week ago then it could be an expired temp ban.
    Add more answer options

• dont they IP blacklist you if you're ever blacklisted? so even if u did make another account, as long as you're on that computer, you cant use it so i dont think its a blacklist
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] goweb Was it blacklisted?[/quote] I don't know.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Keith Byrne [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?uid=22769]This is your account, its still there so its not a prob with B.net far as I can see[/url][/quote] What the crap?!?! I can't access my "lost" accounts. [Edited on 3/12/2005 9:00:26 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Was it blacklisted?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?uid=22769]This is your account, its still there so its not a prob with B.net far as I can see[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Should PM a mod and it is obvious he was once gold templar,2nd time it happened.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gold Templar II [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlackEye319 Yeah, tell us your original accounts name first.[/quote] Gold Templar, obviously.[/quote] not really, yeah pm a mod.
    Add more answer options

• You could PM one of the mods.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BlackEye319 Yeah, tell us your original accounts name first.[/quote] Gold Templar, obviously. [Edited on 3/12/2005 11:55:10 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, tell us your original accounts name first.
    Add more answer options

• um whats your old accounts name first of all.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.