JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/17/2004 7:15:34 PM

!snevaRhtaeD

Good a Halo? Play it a lot? Perfect! Join The DeathRavens now! With so many enemies - we’ll never run out of asses to kick. Check the links in my sig, or message me for more info. *Don’t for get to mention me when you join.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yes you can, ever heard of hacking? lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lol, you can't stop a person through a computer.
    Add more answer options

• Jackass.
    Add more answer options

• Shuh-BUMP!
    Add more answer options

• [quote]With so many enemies - we’ll never run out of asses to kick![/quote] I'm sorry, but I thought that was pretty funny.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ACIDD This post was halfway down the page, and it only got bumped because Jim likes to -blam!-.[/quote] And it was back on it's way to the hellhole of a different page until you decided to speak up. Great job! How about we let this thing die now?
    Add more answer options

• This post was halfway down the page, and it only got bumped because Jim likes to -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• Come on everyone if you dont like it dont post! All clans do need a little advertisment here and there! So why don't you all who don't want the DR posting so much, just ignore it and go to the next one! I know I am sticking up for them here but it would be wrong for me to get mad at them for posting in my topics, I am sure they are mad at all yall for posting in theirs unless its about to join their clan or ask questions about it!
    Add more answer options

• Stop posting it every 30 seconds like a desparate Schoolbytch and we'll have no problem - If people aren't joining it's because they don't want to - not lack of advertising.
    Add more answer options

• If you don't like it then don't read it - it's not complicated!
    Add more answer options

• lol
    Add more answer options

• Why do you keep advertising the Death Ravens? They are everywhere! Arg! I am surrounded!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.