JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/12/2005 12:15:59 AM

My TV Went Dead HELP!

I got a new tv right after Chirstmas, its a Philips 27inch flatscreen and have been using it sense then. Yesterday I put in Brothers in Arms and my tv went dead. It shut off right before me when I was in the game. Then I tried to turn the power on and there is no response at all. Its plugged into the same things as my xbox and I already check all the connections and thats not the problem. Does anyone know whats wrong and how to help me.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• did the outlet blow a curcit? (sorry i suck at spelling)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ZogsSexWax Call the television repairman... He'll fix it right up. Wait... those haven't existed for a little while. [/quote] Its dead?..............CLEAR
    Add more answer options

• Call the television repairman... He'll fix it right up. Wait... those haven't existed for a little while.
    Add more answer options

• i had the same problem...except my still works.
    Add more answer options

• Sorry about asking.
    Add more answer options

• You really expect us to know? Why don't you call the company itself? You may have warranty on it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.