JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/11/2005 11:20:40 PM

The average Gamers Age...

How old are most of the people online....i wouldn't know....not having it and all....
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Friday night isn't a good time to start a thread like this. =/ I'm 24. 25 St. Patty's! Yay!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ben's probably what, like 10? 11? *Gets shot by Texas Ben*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastergrunt44 I'm old enough to know not to tell you how old I am.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I'm with Mastergrun 44. Texas ben, I bet your 17 years old.
    Add more answer options

• I'm old enough to know not to tell you how old I am.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chris547 I'm thinking tha average gamer's age is around like 22. This probably won't be reflected too well on this forum though.[/quote] I can't disagree.
    Add more answer options

• I'm thinking tha average gamer's age is around like 22. This probably won't be reflected too well on this forum though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben How old do you think I am?[/quote] do you [b]really[/b] want me to answer that?
    Add more answer options

• How old do you think I am?
    Add more answer options

• I'm 15
    Add more answer options

• Im 13
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.