JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/11/2005 9:31:23 PM

*wishing i had Live*

Is anyone in the same Boat as i am. really wants halo 2 but can't get it because is a kid and can't get a job to pay for it, and can't convince parents to get it...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jabba The Halo the Gamer's Guild? how's that for a non-nerdy name? *cough*[/quote] [/flame]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• the Gamer's Guild? how's that for a non-nerdy name? *cough*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] _Rogue_ Is anyone in the same Boat as i am. really wants halo 2 but can't get it because is a kid and can't get a job to pay for it, and can't convince parents to get it...[/quote] He he he oh crap I don't have live either *walks back to dark corner*
    Add more answer options

• HAHAHAHAHA I have live "diss"
    Add more answer options

• I have to stay after school to do that, the Gamers at my school started The Gamers Guild so we stay after school and do that....They all suck...im the best one there.....i don't even have fast internet...Geez...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamma77 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kurt50 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamma77 I hera ya` man[/quote] lan partys for me still.[/quote] lucky you *sigh* ive never had a LAN pary before[/quote] There great 16 people, all night we usually have one projector and several tvs. and gallons of the dew.
    Add more answer options

• i like having live....expecialy with doom coming out next month
    Add more answer options

• ditto, lan parties, friends 4-split screen, sos. but...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I'm getting it next month sometime!!!11!!!!! yeah
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kurt50 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamma77 I hera ya` man[/quote] lan partys for me still.[/quote] lucky you *sigh* ive never had a LAN pary before
    Add more answer options

• so are you beat that! haha got ya
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kewlkat its not that great , im practically bored of it already[/quote] Your stupid
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamma77 I hera ya` man[/quote] lan partys for me still.
    Add more answer options

• I hera ya` man
    Add more answer options

• I also am living with out live.
    Add more answer options

• its not that great , im practically bored of it already
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.