JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

11/20/2008 10:28:12 PM
lukems

Breaking In - Pat Jandro

30 Seconds of Awesome. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=16261] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• NICE WAY TO PUT IT
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i belive
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lukems Urk did this - I just happened to have read it last on the back end. He's the king. [/quote] True. urk should be a shipboard AI. He'd do well.
    Add more answer options

• HAHAHA! crap sandwich is a perfect way to define it! also 1st Page again!!!! w00t w00t!!
    Add more answer options

• Glad to see that even more people are really doing what they want to for a living. *me jealous
    Add more answer options

• That is the craziest hat i have ever seen. 30 seconds of awesomeness reminds me of a guy name Starbot500. He is awesome. Anyone know the order of the ranks? Send me a pm.
    Add more answer options

• First Page!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lukems Urk did this - I just happened to have read it last on the back end. He's the king. [/quote]Who is the Queen? Is it stosh? We could have little Storks!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XGC Sun Goddess I would like to know a little more about a demo reel. What exactly is that? I'm assuming it's something that I would need when I try to apply for Bungie, although that won't even be until I get my degree. Maybe it's something that I can try to put together now and refine it later?[/quote]Same here.
    Add more answer options

• scorrrre
    Add more answer options

• I would like to know a little more about a demo reel. What exactly is that? I'm assuming it's something that I would need when I try to apply for Bungie, although that won't even be until I get my degree. Maybe it's something that I can try to put together now and refine it later?
    Add more answer options

• Very nice. Kepp up the good work lukems.
    Add more answer options

Good luck, Jandro!
    Add more answer options

• Nice, thats cool. So is the Elite Skull :D [Edited on 11.20.2008 3:57 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• wow this is cool to know
    Add more answer options

• whats that in the background of the pic? is it a model of the legendary symbol?
    Add more answer options

• Congrats to Jandro, i loved the questions on this one, very well written.
    Add more answer options

• Awesome indeed. Congratulations and good luck to you Mr. Jandro.
    Add more answer options

• Pretty cool, what an odd fascination to have over light switches. I wish I had a T-shirt like the one he lost, those are so cool.
    Add more answer options

• This guy looks cool because he has a lot of earings. Maybe not cool, unique? Either way, glad to have him on the team. It will be interesting to see how his addition to the team will influence the community.
    Add more answer options

• Lots-o-piercings!
    Add more answer options

• Sweet! thanks for posting this.
    Add more answer options

• More people to worship :P
    Add more answer options

• Cool.
    Add more answer options

• Urk did this - I just happened to have read it last on the back end. He's the king.
    Add more answer options

• Awesome! Thanks for posting [Edited on 11.20.2008 2:34 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.