JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

11/19/2008 8:37:15 PM
urk
urk

Community Spotlight - Mjolnir Battle Tactics

Get tactical, Marines! [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=16253] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am in this group and it is awesome. We are getting so many active members. Thank you bungie.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is impossible because in order to read this you have seen Urk's name.
    Add more answer options

• Don't worry the kids on crack.
    Add more answer options

• What?
    Add more answer options

• that group sucks, i was in the GTy clan in halo2 and they were the best
    Add more answer options

• Urk I see your name everytime I come to bungie.net. There is no way i can come to bungie.net and not see your name. Its like the game wheres waldo, except the game is where is Urk. Ill give 1600 microsoft points to anyone that can come to bungie.net and not see urks name. By my calculation you have a 1 in 1,574,937 chance of succeeding this task. Good luck. -Starbot500
    Add more answer options

• I feel honored to be in this group.
    Add more answer options

• A supergroup? You mean like Crosby, Stills, Nash & "whenever the heck he feels like it" Young or the Damn Yankees? LOL, congrats on the spotlight! I gotta get me some of that tactical stuff, unless flying by the seat of your pants can be considered tactics.
    Add more answer options

• Glad to see one of the original super groups get its time on the front page. Congrats to my friends in MBT, it was a long road and we finally made it! !
    Add more answer options

• Nice to see our clan mentioned. [Edited on 11.19.2008 5:22 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Kickin'!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HALO RULLLLZZZZ So, you interviewed a group with 3,000 members. How about you interview Lower the Guns next, as it is the largest group on Bungie.net with over 5,000 members![/quote] It is not [i]quantity but quality[/i] that matters my good friend.
    Add more answer options

• So, you interviewed a group with 3,000 members. How about you interview Lower the Guns next, as it is the largest group on Bungie.net with over 5,000 members!
    Add more answer options

• Very nice. Keep up the good work urk.
    Add more answer options

• My group is 5061 members strong and still no community spotlight, lol, LTG FTW!
    Add more answer options

• I bet 50% of MBT is watching this thread every second.. Including me..
    Add more answer options

• AWSOME my pic got on the cover lol but this group saved bungie favs congrats
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SCOTTY OWNS U Congrats everyone! MBT is my favorite group. I've been in it since early February. It is a great group with great people forming a awesome community. We welcome you all! Enjoy your ride, it is awesome. Trust us :)[/quote] Absolutely agreed. People with a vision and decency as displayed in their top officials and council members. Sensational group that everyone must join. Thank you Guardian Hunter and Papa John and God Bless you guys for this extraordinary group, Masterful
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HBMETRO First Page!!!! W00T w00T!!!!! bad update though![/quote] It wasn't even an update.. *Facepalm*
    Add more answer options

• I <3 MBT. Woo Favorites! Congradulations to everyone that made this possible. Come, join us, and check out those favorites. I promise you all of the maps are worth your while. And film clips and gametypes are not just filler anymore. There is some amazing stuff in there too, and well you need some of the gametypes to play the maps. Omega Journey - Omega Tyrant, for example.
    Add more answer options

• hahah
    Add more answer options

• Nice and first page.
    Add more answer options

• cool
    Add more answer options

• First Page!!!! W00T w00T!!!!! bad update though!
    Add more answer options

• Congrats everyone! MBT is my favorite group. I've been in it since early February. It is a great group with great people forming a awesome community. We welcome you all! Enjoy your ride, it is awesome. Trust us :)
    Add more answer options

What a nice little group. No, big group.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.