JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Halo

11/18/2008 3:58:39 AM

Imagine: A Halo Theme Park

Just an idea.. Imagine if there was theme park dedicated to the halo universe? would you attend? and what kind of rides/entertainment/food/etc.. would you expect there?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is actually a really good idea :D Imagine walking brutes everywhere, mancannon rides, pictures with master chief, Collectors Mugs with Johnsons face on them! And some babe walking around as Cortana!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• or...paintball with halo weapons where u start with a BR or something and u can find the other weapons scattered throughout the battlefield
    Add more answer options

• There also better be easter eggs withing the park
    Add more answer options

• That would be awesome. Simply, awesome.
    Add more answer options

• One of those rides that shoot up and fall straigh down. But instead, its slowly climbs to the very tall peak. And drops. If you haven't figured it out. Your in an ODST marine drop pod.
    Add more answer options

• Mancannons Grunty Petting Zoos Awesome shooting galleries (win Recon Armor!) Take a picture with the Arbiter! Only $52.00 ODST Drop Seat (massage chair, lol) Slipspace Drive Roller Coaster New Mombassa Roller Coaster A full-scale paintball stadium in the shape of Blood Gulch (with included foam-padded warthog) Yeah, that's all I have to give.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan153 Maybe a section of Universal Studios or a couple of rides, but not an entire theme park. That would cost way too much money.[/quote] "It's all up here" Points at head<
    Add more answer options

• Maybe a section of Universal Studios or a couple of rides, but not an entire theme park. That would cost way too much money.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TYPE TheEnd STEP RIGHT UP! STEP RIGHT UP!!!! FOR JUST TWENTY DOLLARS YOU CAN ENTER THE WORLD YOU SO EVER DESIRE! MANCANNON RIDE AT YOUR RISK> TWENTY BUCKS![/quote] Caps FTW?
    Add more answer options

• I'd only go if they got people to run around in grunt costumes to hand out cotton candy.
    Add more answer options

• Then lets see the elephant balace on the ball. hmmm....
    Add more answer options

• STEP RIGHT UP! STEP RIGHT UP!!!! FOR JUST TWENTY DOLLARS YOU CAN ENTER THE WORLD YOU SO EVER DESIRE! MANCANNON RIDE AT YOUR RISK> TWENTY BUCKS!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xxSpartan 99xx Let's go to the Grunt petting Zoo! Or let's all ride the Mancannon! Ooh! Check it out! They have a Pelican Roller Coaster! Dang, I'm getting hungry for some fried Lekgolo...[/quote] I hope you mean something good by Lekgolo vecause by what I know.. they are some sort of worms..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halolover4 Halo ring cookies.[/quote] With Grunt "Blood" (Jelly) as topping!
    Add more answer options

• Halo ring cookies.
    Add more answer options

• That's racist? Lol -To Masterful [Edited on 11.17.2008 8:38 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I'm going on the Jurassic Arbiter or Space Arbiter. Hehehe....
    Add more answer options

• Let's go to the Grunt petting Zoo! Or let's all ride the Mancannon! Ooh! Check it out! They have a Pelican Roller Coaster! Dang, I'm getting hungry for some fried Lekgolo...
    Add more answer options

• Would you guys imagine a rank system in the laser tag battles... hahaha back to the good old halo days...
    Add more answer options

• That would be pretty cool. I also want to ride the mancannon. Sweetness.
    Add more answer options

• Green cotton candy. [Edited on 11.17.2008 8:23 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I wanna ride the telerun. [Edited on 11.17.2008 8:23 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Da Grunt Marry-go-Round!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford Shishka should have to be the guy who sells hotdogs for punishment.[/quote] I wouldn't be surprised if he banned everyone from the park.. just like in South Park when Cartman does it.. but BESIDES the point.. they should have the banhammer experience....
    Add more answer options

• Shishka should have to be the guy who sells hotdogs for punishment.
    Add more answer options

• lasertag with AR's Br's snipers swords....
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.