JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

11/16/2008 8:02:15 AM
EDOET

A real live Bungie employee!

Flaming head and all! [url]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f186/punked_out96/hotfailremade.jpg[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I Am Trooper Probably one of the few pictures that made me laugh.[/quote] Once again, I try.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Probably one of the few pictures that made me laugh.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://image24.webshots.com/24/0/22/88/132302288XfJlBe_ph.jpg]Done.[/url] Now your turn.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] S1NESTER Its okay. But know you must kiss my feet.[/quote] Kisses an alligator instead.
    Add more answer options

• Its okay. But know you must kiss my feet.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] S1NESTER Hey, I want to save you. But your not allowed to show any fileshare items in the gallery forums.[/quote] Whoops, sorry about that.
    Add more answer options

• Hey, I want to save you. But your not allowed to show any fileshare items in the gallery forums.
    Add more answer options

• Nevermind. [Edited on 11.16.2008 3:34 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Haha, I thought it was gonna be something stupid, that's hilarious!
    Add more answer options

• Too bad he wasn't headstrong, he shouldn't lose his head about it, He'll never be the head of a major corparation.
    Add more answer options

• Absolutely hilarious!
    Add more answer options

• OMGWIN
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.