JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Halo

11/12/2008 2:23:52 AM

Halo/Chuck Norris Jokes

I don't know if I should've put this in [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/topics.aspx?forumID=10]"The Flood" forum[/url] so here goes nothing: This post is for [b]you[/b] to post some Chuck Norris jokes [b]that involve Halo[/b]. Here's some lame examples of Halo/Chuck Norris Jokes I made up in a couple of minutes: > If Chuck Norris had a SPNKR, it would shoot out [b]fists of justice[/b]. > If Chuck Norris was in Halo, there would only be [b]one level[/b] which would be the first and final chapter of the whole game. > If Master Chief punched Chuck Norris, all his armour would fall off. > Chuck Norris can flip a tank without pressing anything. > Chuck Norris can stop a Gravity Hammer with his bare hands. > Chuck Norris Finished the Fight [b]before[/b] Bungie did. > If Chuck Norris played Halo, he would get recon armour because he's [i]Chuck Norris[/i].
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Those are acctually pretty good.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can headshot people with a pistol its easy I always thought master chief is like the only equal the chuck But what if chuck had MJOLNIR?
    Add more answer options

• The Forerunners laughed at Chuck Norris too. Suicide grunts run away from Chuck Norris so he won't hurt them.
    Add more answer options

• Chuck Norris is so awe inspiring that the Chief "believes" in him
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Green Tea bg Chuck Norris can headshot you with a pistol[/quote] How is that funny? [b]I[/b] can do that. To contribute: Chuck Norris thinks Obama should limit federal government powers. Wait, that's not a joke. That's news! Ok, a joke: Chuck Norris IS Master Chief. There is a reason he doesn't take off the helmet. It's his alter-ego.
    Add more answer options

• OMG, Chuck Norris is the f@@ boss!, Please Bungie, add Chuck Norris in upcoming Halo games.
    Add more answer options

• Chuck Norris is so scary he sleeps on a waterbed filled with the tears of Grunts
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MEM Grizzlies7 * Chuck Norris can get a vehicular manslaughter... [b]IN AN ELEPHANT[/b] [/quote] He can get a vehicular manslaughter with a plasma pistol and a sharpshooter with an elephant. The topic seems to be Halo yet not really halo, so I'm confused about which forum this belongs to. [Edited on 11.11.2008 10:30 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Chuck Norris has a special controller that can only melee. . . He has yet to be killed.
    Add more answer options

• Chuck Norris can headshot you with a pistol
    Add more answer options

• lol, Chuck Norris! This should probably go in the flood, but hey, no lock no foul. To contribute: Chuck Norris [b]always[/b] plays Halo 3 with the Rockband drums. He's never lost.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MEM Grizzlies7 * Chuck Norris can get a vehicular manslaughter... [b]IN AN ELEPHANT[/b] [/quote] LOL
    Add more answer options

• The Spartan Laser actually shoots out watered-down man-juice from Chuck Norris
    Add more answer options

• * Chuck Norris can get a vehicular manslaughter... [b]IN AN ELEPHANT[/b]
    Add more answer options

• Peter griffen's: hehehehehehehehehe thats so funny
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.