JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/16/2004 8:13:08 PM

HALO LAN PARTY : Saturday. June 20th 2004 - Orlando FL

Right now there is 3 TV's and 2 xboxs. and we have 8 people. so if anyone has an xbox and a copy of halo, and would like to come to my lan party. If you are interested in attending Send me a email: arsenic1250@cfl.rr.com Will be fun..... Like always. more info: [url=http://halostreaming.proboards31.com/index.cgi?board=lanparty&action=display&num=1087415767]Here[/url] [Edited on 6/16/2004 12:14:39 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am in Sarasota, but restricted to travel. You just might see Viperious there.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yeah , I;ll just hop in my time machine, travel back to 2004 and attend your lan party
    Add more answer options

• i live in florida to
    Add more answer options

• Watch the flames, but I'm going to move this to the Classifieds. [Edited on 6/16/2004 5:01:45 PM]
    Add more answer options

• ha that is pretty funny but we all have girlfriends, and they will be here as well. so we wouldn't need you.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Terran I don't trust you. I may come down and get raped by you and your "gang."[/quote] lol.
    Add more answer options

• I don't trust you. I may come down and get raped by you and your "gang."
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.