JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

11/6/2008 3:27:29 PM

My Mister Chief Pumpkin

[url]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i222/finglemaster/misterpumpkin.jpg[/url] That's right. I carved a Mister Chief pumpkin.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aerogrlff [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Phenomenon IV You should post this in the classifieds.[/quote]Gallery [/quote] That pwn was phenomenal! Nice job on the pumpkin. It looks like it would try to eat your ankles if you came seeking candy.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That is the most amazing pumpkin ever. Amazing :-)
    Add more answer options

• That is awesome. Pure and simple awesome.
    Add more answer options

• thats awesome [sarcasm] I carved a Marcus fenix in mine full detail[/sarcasm] [Edited on 11.06.2008 3:06 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• aaaaaawesome!
    Add more answer options

• If that face on the Pumpkin is not photoshoped, then I must say, "I am impressed", and it takes a lot to impress me, but you have shown loyalty to Bungie with that carving, and that is why you impressed me.
    Add more answer options

• Nice one buddy.
    Add more answer options

• I must say, that is awesome.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] borrowedchief [quote]That's right. I carved a Mister Chief pumpkin.[/quote] Yeah you did[/quote] Hurray!
    Add more answer options

• [quote]That's right. I carved a Mister Chief pumpkin.[/quote] Yeah you did [Edited on 11.05.2008 8:28 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I ment the Gallery Forum.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Phenomenon IV You should post this in the classifieds.[/quote]Gallery
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Phenomenon IV You should post this in the classifieds.[/quote] It's not a group ad or recruitment.
    Add more answer options

• You should post this in the Gallery Forum. [Edited on 11.05.2008 8:08 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Epic Win. Frankie would be proud. [Edited on 11.05.2008 8:07 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.