JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/16/2004 3:51:28 PM

Needing a clan...

I am a very skilled Halo player, and looking to find a good clan. I don’t have XBLive, but I do have XBConnect.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hey come join my clan. so far we dont have many people but they are all very skilled halo players. http://www.freewebs.com/elitekiller117/ our clan is an elite based clan. yes u need XBL before halo2 comes out [Edited on 6/16/2004 1:11:05 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey the Spartan Squad (link in sig) needs as many players as possible... we'll accept anyone.. EDIT: right now you do not need XBL but you will need it by the time Halo 2 comes out or at least XBconnect! just whatever you do don't join a crappy clan **cough**DeathRavens**cough** most of the other clans who have posted here are my allies [Edited on 6/16/2004 1:36:49 PM]
    Add more answer options

• We might have an opening for you. Just keep yourself neutral from any other clans. Send me a message and tell me what your good and bad at on Multiplayer.
    Add more answer options

• It’s ok, I plan to get XBL before H2 is released
    Add more answer options

• I think most clans will accept you as you are, but to widen your horizons try getting xbox live. It makes joining a clan so much easier as some games that are forth comming have clan support features. Also try looking on the 7th coloumn chapters for people who sute your style of play. Sorry about pointlessly posting this but i'm bored.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.