JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

11/4/2008 3:59:49 PM

Digital Painting: Arbiter and chieftain

[url=http://ludjia.deviantart.com/art/Revenge-will-be-Mine-89262306]Revenge will be mine![/url] Made in photoshop, digital painting using standard brush and eyedropper tool. Feel free to critique, just keep it constructive.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Remember coming across this a few weeks ago. Nice work, digging the gold arbitier.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I left you a comment on DA, but I suppose I could leave one here, too. ;) Fantastic work! If there's one thing I wish I could do well, it's draw. But it just isn't in the cards for me. You, on the other hand, have the gift. I look forward to seeing your future creations.
    Add more answer options

• Very nice. Great detail. If you really want come constructive criticism, I would suggest adding a bit more shadow, particularly on the Brute's face, just to highlight the features.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.