JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

11/1/2008 11:59:40 PM

AAAAHHHH! Brute Invasion (With Pics!)

Halloween has gone and passed. Here is my hardwork costume that I made for a costume party. What do you think? [url=http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr25/cptnkegs/100_2012.jpg]BruteChieftant[/url] [url=http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr25/cptnkegs/FACEPALM.jpg]FACEPALM![/url] [url=http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr25/cptnkegs/100_2015.jpg]Party Time![/url] [Edited on 11.04.2008 2:39 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aerogrlff lol that's pretty cool[/quote] Thanks, it took a month and a half to work on the whole thing. I needed to find time between and after classes and on the weekends.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lol that's pretty cool
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xplode441 Would have been funny if the person giving out candy was the MC And he slammed the door in your face... JK[/quote] I was hoping I would run into a kid dressed as Master Chief so I can battle him with my hammer.
    Add more answer options

• Would have been funny if the person giving out candy was the MC And he slammed the door in your face... JK
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] steelboom490 You copyrighted... that? lol[/quote] I knew someone was going to bring this up.
    Add more answer options

• You copyrighted... that? lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xplode441 Wow did I not post on this when I was banned.... Oh wait..... LOL JK Awsome Work.... I don't have that creativity or time... Did you make that yourself...[/quote] Yep. 100% cardboard.
    Add more answer options

• Nice work.
    Add more answer options

• ha sweet dude
    Add more answer options

• Wow did I not post on this when I was banned.... Oh wait..... LOL JK Awsome Work.... I don't have that creativity or time... Did you make that yourself...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] stosh I like it because it looks like something the webmaster would do...[/quote] Thanks Stosh. Do the guys at work still push you around?
    Add more answer options

• I like it because it looks like something the webmaster would do...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] gronfors 1. I personally Don't really like it... but it looks like you put a lot of effort into into it, so good job none-the-less!! 2. "FACEPALM!" and "Party Time!" are the same except with face palm on it.... ... ? [/quote] 1. Grammar =try rewording your sentence. 2. Yes they are the same, just with different features.
    Add more answer options

• 1. I personally Don't really like it... but it looks like you put a lot of effort into into it, so good job none-the-less!! 2. "FACEPALM!" and "Party Time!" are the same except with face palm on it.... ... ? [Edited on 11.02.2008 7:43 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.