JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

10/31/2008 5:42:13 AM

Brothers in War V2

Ok, So I fixed a few things up. Hope you like it more now :) If you have any suggestions to make it better, share. [url=http://sites.google.com/site/scottyownsu/brothersv2]Brothers in War V2[/url] (click the thumbnail to view full size) -Scotty [Edited on 10.31.2008 6:45 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• V2 Updated
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ok, Ima fix it up a little then show you.
    Add more answer options

• I think its great how the forward ODST is very clear, but the one behind him is blurred. Sort of shows you've thought about the dynamics of the picture. VERY realistic. I love it =] Having said that, the visor of the forward ODST is a bit blocky, but it looks good nonetheless [Edited on 10.31.2008 11:59 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• what is the guy towards the front trying to do, fly? [Edited on 10.31.2008 9:50 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Did that mean ODST in the back push his buddy? It looks like hes falling over. Anyways nice pic scotty.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Obi Wan Stevobi It's always easy for the maker to spot flaws, none jump out at me right away except that there are ODSTs on High Charity. A real close look says the left shoulder and stomach could use just a bit more t-blam!- too. Just go to that layer and give it a quick hit with eraser, that will be fixed in no time.[/quote] Darn it bungle, quit blamming out R I M! Every time I start talking a bout tr imming the edges of a screenshot, no one knows what I'm talking about!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SCOTTY OWNS U Yeah, the visor on the closest odst have the reflection of water LOL. How could I fix that? And I'm doing the other changes now. [/quote]After you say that, I [i]still[/i] don't notice that... Just burn it a bit in GIMP and it should look awesome.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, the visor on the closest odst have the reflection of water LOL. How could I fix that? And I'm doing the other changes now.
    Add more answer options

• It's always easy for the maker to spot flaws, none jump out at me right away except that there are ODSTs on High Charity. A real close look says the left shoulder and stomach could use just a bit more t-blam!- too. Just go to that layer and give it a quick hit with eraser, that will be fixed in no time.
    Add more answer options

• It's very nice. I like the crisp edges with the HD picture. The blurring of the ODST in the back really shows some depth.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.