JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/16/2004 4:38:27 AM

what is the name of your x-box

mine is shadow
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Mine's REALDEMO. I used DOA3 in order to have it that way. (you just have to get a first place score in the survival rankings)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Mine's [i]Pirate[/i]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PANYK yeah well hows wheezy sound. now thats weak.[/quote] Same here buddy stop whining.
    Add more answer options

• Dasher
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dude Wilshire stupid name...[/quote] yea but willshire with two Ls makes the name awesome (no i did not get this from xbox i made it up 3 years before xbox came out) but mine is either goat or crazy [Edited on 6/18/2004 8:06:24 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Mine was called Killer, but i changed it to Vega3059 hey whatdoyaknow, thats my name! fascinating Oh, to change the xboxes name either enter your name after you get a highscore in DOA3... or create a nickname in Return to Castle Wolfenstein...
    Add more answer options

• Weasel
    Add more answer options

• Mine's "Tycho", I can rename mine at the XBox-Live settings panel, under "hostname". No need for a game disk to edit it.
    Add more answer options

• mines called "Holly wood" i dont no why
    Add more answer options

• How do you change it once you've seen it. I did it once with the fighting game but I forgot which one it is. [Edited on 6/17/2004 11:42:45 AM]
    Add more answer options

• I heard through the grapevine that you could possibly change it through Xbox Live. True or False?
    Add more answer options

• mine used to be Darling but somehow it's been changed to Butcher... and i didn't do it!
    Add more answer options

• DOA3? Mine is named mopey i wish i could change it
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PunkRockJedi123 Stumpy[/quote] me 2
    Add more answer options

• It was Penguin...then it got changed to Dark Helmet via Wolfenstien by my Boyfriend...now its Bubblebutt when my father beat Halo on Legendary.
    Add more answer options

• I think you can change your name with Halo on Legendary. [Edited on 6/17/2004 7:20:54 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Stumpy
    Add more answer options

• Jack
    Add more answer options

• mines "PUMA" I changed it with DOA3 somehow i changed the name to UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU so i had to change it.
    Add more answer options

• Mine was Butcher but then i changed it to ELITE.
    Add more answer options

• I've heard that you can change it on Rallisport Challenge 2 by just making a profile.
    Add more answer options

• mine is "grumpy" aha...does anybody for sure know the games that you can play to change the name? do you have to beat doa3?
    Add more answer options

• yeah well hows wheezy sound. now thats weak.
    Add more answer options

• Killer, and i didn't know i could name it.
    Add more answer options

• "The Bear" Wow... Could it get any more lame?
    Add more answer options

• how do you name it
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.