JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

10/29/2008 10:23:35 PM

Halo 3 superbounce!?! NO WAI!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImTLhCIsA4]Made this a while back![/url] Please don't use it in matchmaking!! D;
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• HAHAHAHAAHaa Nice!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I appreciate the comments guys! Usually when you need a god laugh check this out! x)
    Add more answer options

• At first, I was angry because I thought you were dumb, then HAHAHAHA jokes on me. I get it now. Very funny.
    Add more answer options

• That gave me a nice chuckle. I was under the pre-tense that it was fake, but it was well executed ^_^
    Add more answer options

• lol, I didn't see that coming!
    Add more answer options

• !=O Omfg it's like a dream come true! Foman has posted in one of my threads! ;) Woo! Glad you guys liked it!
    Add more answer options

• One EPIC suicide.
    Add more answer options

• That was...awesome!
    Add more answer options

• Yes!!! I loved it!! Hahahaha, I'm still grinning.
    Add more answer options

That's great and would have been a good way to solve the problem in Halo 2 as well.
    Add more answer options

• Lol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SCOTTY OWNS U EPIC[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Heh, thanks. Wasn't that hard making it, yet it's still hilarious to watch xD
    Add more answer options

• EPIC
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.