JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/16/2004 4:08:57 AM
ODST Siren
ODST Siren

3d701006 8/31/2016 4:10:28 AM

]-=ODST=-[

hey guys and gals, my clan ]-=ODST=-[ is open to anybody that wants to join. We're basically a xbc/xbl clan that has many features, we have a clan story that interacts with the outcome of our matches and other things, plus we have a uniqe point system for promotion and medals that can earn you those points faster, lol. [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/10927]ODST[/url] any questions can be answered by me, don't be afraid to ask, their are no stupid questions just stupid people lol. [Edited on 6/17/2004 1:48:23 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You bumped your topic up, the times on the posts don't lie. And you I wasn't looking at his butt, nameless moron. A bumper is a part of a car, idiot. [Edited on 6/17/2004 9:54:33 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

ODST Siren
    ODST Siren

3d701006 - 8/31/2016 4:10:28 AM

ok this is gettin pretty weird
    Add more answer options

• eeewww, why are you looking at his @$$ in the first place?
    Add more answer options

ODST Siren
    ODST Siren

what in da hell???
    Add more answer options

• Bumper!
    Add more answer options

ODST Siren
    ODST Siren

We are recruiting still...
    Add more answer options

ODST Siren
    ODST Siren

argh the lazy link is bit n00b lol [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/10927]ODST[/url] their you go. [Edited on 6/17/2004 1:48:00 PM]
    Add more answer options

• post the URL and i will check it out
    Add more answer options

• the link doesnt work
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.