JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

10/28/2008 7:34:55 PM
DUM4S5

Odysseus - A Halo 3 wallpaper

[url=http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3017/2981996006_ca31487def_o.png]Odysseus[/url] comment please =] my most recent album can be found [url=http://www.freewebs.com/dum4s5/]here[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gypsydawg [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Randomsauce That's a great shot. I'd like it better if it wasn't so obvious that the wings were made of weapons. Great, nonetheless![/quote][/quote] like i said it's a first attempt. My most recent attempt, celled landfall, is much better
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Randomsauce That's a great shot. I'd like it better if it wasn't so obvious that the wings were made of weapons. Great, nonetheless![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Nice shot there DUM4S5. Looks pretty good. I just don't get why it's called "Odysseus" though.
    Add more answer options

• i accidently saved it as a png but decided to not save another as a jpg. This is my first proper attempt at the whole "guns for wings" thing so hence the quality
    Add more answer options

• That's a great shot. I'd like it better if it wasn't so obvious that the wings were made of weapons. Great, nonetheless!
    Add more answer options

• Ir's pretty darn cool, but file size is a bit extreme. Might want to try a jpeg version of it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.