JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

10/27/2008 2:27:14 AM

WALLPAPER: Shock Trooper Sunrise

Another ODST-flavored [url=http://caus7ic.googlepages.com/main]CAUS7IC CREA7ION[/url] for your viewing/downloading pleasure. This isn't a "new" image in the sense that I just created it. But it [i]is[/i] "new" in the sense that none of you have ever seen it posted here on the public forums. Up until now, this image was only circulated among the private groups. [url=http://caus7ic.deviantart.com/art/Shock-Trooper-Sunrise-101853330]View/Download on DeviantArt[/url] Questions/comments are always welcome!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] odmichael [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Dude, ODSTs don't use Pelicans! ;-)[/quote]Then why do they get off one on the Ark?[/quote] ...and "The Covenant"? :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] odmichael Then why do they get off one on the Ark?[/quote] Touchè.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] x Foman123 x Dude, ODSTs don't use Pelicans! ;-)[/quote]Then why do they get off one on the Ark?
    Add more answer options

• Dude, ODSTs don't use Pelicans! ;-)
    Add more answer options

• Really Caustic? Damn, you've got skillz
    Add more answer options

• Wow, very nice. It's amazing how you seem to add even more deatil to the ODSTs (that are in focus) than can be found on the screenshots. Brilliant!
    Add more answer options

• Dude, seriously, I love your wallpapers. They're just too awesome.
    Add more answer options

• One of my favorites of yours. Great job.
    Add more answer options

• Wow, that's sweet!
    Add more answer options

• Very nice wallpaper!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.