JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/16/2004 1:30:04 AM

Addicting game that I saw in another forum

You probably came here looking for an actual downloadable game...too bad. Found this game on the RvB forums. It was generally liked, and I decided to bring it here. RULES: I say a word, and the next person has to change one letter, remove one letter, or add a letter. The next person changes that word, by changeing one letter, removeing one letter, or adding a letter, and so on. The new word has to be an actual word, that is, a word found on [url=http://www.dictionary.com]dictionary.com[/url] Example: DUCK LUCK LUCKY Try to keep it clean, and spam-free. First word: CAN [color=red]EDIT[/color] [color=yellow]Undoing a change that the last person made would be considered spam, and cheating [/color][color=orange]that is, unless there is no other possibility[/color] [Edited on 6/15/2004 5:45:59 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ok if its on that then its real roner roger
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I think I saw it on Wheel of Fortune today.
    Add more answer options

• roner is not a word i dont thinkl
    Add more answer options

• CRAP HE GOT TO IT FIRST MY BAD
    Add more answer options

• OK OK ill stop loner boner
    Add more answer options

• roner [Edited on 6/15/2004 5:48:16 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilentHunter [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xmdthelonerngr lone franger[/quote] you spelled lone ranger wrong too. [/quote] eh, sh;t happens
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xmdthelonerngr lone franger[/quote] Not only did you have to -blam!- in my thread, you spelled lone ranger wrong too. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CANNON 117 lone[/quote] loner
    Add more answer options

• lone franger
    Add more answer options

• lone
    Add more answer options

• fan
    Add more answer options

• lane
    Add more answer options

• lan
    Add more answer options

• thats cheating you cant go back to another letter
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xmdthelonerngr can[/quote] your an idiot you know that? Too slow. Crap... [Edited on 6/15/2004 5:34:21 PM]
    Add more answer options

• fan
    Add more answer options

• can
    Add more answer options

• [edit] Im too slow in my old age. [Edited on 6/15/2004 5:31:38 PM]
    Add more answer options

• cane
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.