JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/16/2004 1:22:52 AM

why the hell was I not on the -blam!- LIST

Subject: Who's the best spammer? mithandrl1 davester obi wan canoli sockman WHERE IS LONE RANGER (the old SOB that tortured the f*** our of you all) who the hell is sockman
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• im not lone ranger, im HIM but im not lone ranger i am xmd the lonerngr
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xmdthelonerngr I DONT SPAM lone ranger did he started an fing flame war like it was vietnam all over again! LONE RANGER WAS THE FIRST ONE TO EVEN SCREW THINGS THE HELL UP in one post he got over 100 replies in under 10 minutes[/quote] Ok, he admitted he's a -blam!-. Moderators??
    Add more answer options

• HAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HFEADHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAGhahahahahaha
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure he's shaking in his hover chair...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xmdthelonerngr you WONT breathe oxygen when IM DONE WIT YA![/quote]\ Threaten my life some more?
    Add more answer options

• you WONT breathe oxygen when IM DONE WIT YA!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xmdthelonerngr I DONT SPAM[/quote] I don't breathe oxygen.
    Add more answer options

• I DONT SPAM lone ranger did he started an fing flame war like it was vietnam all over again! LONE RANGER WAS THE FIRST ONE TO EVEN SCREW THINGS THE HELL UP in one post he got over 100 replies in under 10 minutes
    Add more answer options

• [quote]why the hell was I not on the -blam!- LIST[/quote] Because you're even worse at spamming than those other jokers on the list. Now shut up.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.