JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/16/2004 12:46:35 AM

I need a clan

hey everyone i need a clan to join any takers?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Psyched My clan is SILENT CHAOS. Follow the link on my signature to find out more.[/quote] NO! They are evil! I've see them eat chickens! Dead ones but... ahhh, hell. Join the Spartan Elites clan! Although, it's not really up yet... but that's not the point! {Silent Chaos} is a rival clan of my future one. I mean come on... it doesn't even have "Spartan" in the name. Is that really the kind of clan you want to be in? (Note: This post was a joke, funny or not, and is completely bogus.) For the real Spartan Elites' advertisment... go to: [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=185958] This one. [/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My clan is SILENT CHAOS. Follow the link on my signature to find out more.
    Add more answer options

• My Clan is Cannons Clan. We now have a name! Check out our Halo 2 site by clicking on the link from my signature. Its a clan to be proud of
    Add more answer options

• hey man, my clan ]-=ODST=-[ is open to anybody that wants to join. We're basically a xbc/xbl clan that has many features, we have a clan story that interacts with the outcome of our matches and other things, plus we have a uniqe point system for promotion and medals that can earn you those points faster, lol. [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/10927]ODST[/url]
    Add more answer options

• no luck
    Add more answer options

• i try restlessly
    Add more answer options

• Hey shinobi join the DeathRavens
    Add more answer options

• come back when you have a clan name then we'll see
    Add more answer options

• We have no name right now, we're working hard on that. We just basically call ourselves cannon's clan.
    Add more answer options

• What do you need to know about the clan?
    Add more answer options

• whats your clan by the way?
    Add more answer options

• We are definitely open for new members!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.