JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/16/2004 12:32:29 AM

Word game

Okay, let's play a game. It works like this: 1. I post a word. 2. You post a word the some how associates with that word. 3. Someone posts a word that associates with your word. 4. etc... For example: 1. Me: Dog 2. You: Cat 3. Someone: Hair Ball 4. Someone: Hair Brush Get it? I'll start: Flood
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just what i thought [Edited on 6/15/2004 4:47:41 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• if you think that a good insult you should look in the mirror
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Omekakafeka why are you talking about yourself that way? i thought you were overconfident and an arrogant ass?[/quote] lol that was a good one
    Add more answer options

• why are you talking about yourself that way? i thought you were overconfident and an arrogant ass?
    Add more answer options

• u r crap
    Add more answer options

• actually i wasn't even trying to spam really and i don't like being called a spammer because i mean...come on look at obiwan canoli and mith. The only cool spamming person is davester or as he is now known dai vest ore he not only spams but he thinks of some of the best insults to people which make the thread funny as crap
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mithrandir1 look im a better spammer than you, face it[/quote] But you still suck.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mithrandir1 hmmmmmmmmmm? r u retarded[/quote] I think the fact that he tried to copy an obvious forum smash hit proved that.
    Add more answer options

• look im a better spammer than you, face it
    Add more answer options

• hmmmmmmmm? r u retarded for asking me because if i am spamming then you are just feeding the trolls aren't you?
    Add more answer options

• hmmmmmmmmmm? r u retarded
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Omekakafeka hey it was worth a shot alright and you and obi wan can't talk about spamming because you guys do it all the time P.S. if haloruler is shi then you shouldn't go around making him mad by accusing him. Hmmmm???[/quote] Stream of consciousness is overrated, mmkay?
    Add more answer options

• hey it was worth a shot alright and you and obi wan can't talk about spamming because you guys do it all the time P.S. if haloruler is shi then you shouldn't go around making him mad by accusing him. Hmmmm???
    Add more answer options

• Look at the top post in this forum, and then go cry under a staircase in shame.
    Add more answer options

• Your mom......ohhhhhh Burn.
    Add more answer options

• dont start another one like this, u copying -blam!-, its already at the very top of this forum
    Add more answer options

• Its been done before. Quit spamming.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.