JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

10/24/2008 1:20:16 AM

Unusual BUNGIE dedication

Well yeah this is a dedication to BUNGIE *NOT MADE BY ME!* [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t23i4B1MH24]LINKY[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• amazing
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't often comment on stuff like this, but that was amazing. Not my choice of music, but kudos to you sir. *round of applause*
    Add more answer options

• Holy crap! Except for the terrible music, that was awesome!
    Add more answer options

• That was amazing. The soccer ball through the funnel was genius! Congrats to the creators on their Recon, they truly deserve it.
    Add more answer options

• UPDATE: Th3Y H4z R3C0NNZZZZZ
    Add more answer options

• That was unbelievable :-)
    Add more answer options

• Never seen anything like it.
    Add more answer options

• That might have been the most creative thing I've seen using Forge, incredible, way to go for whoever made it.
    Add more answer options

• That was very cool
    Add more answer options

• Amazing! O_O
    Add more answer options

• Deservance of Recon......
    Add more answer options

• That was, quite possibly, the single most epic thing I have ever seen... ever.
    Add more answer options

• The very coolest creation I have seen in Halo 3's forge so far. I have very much respect to the guys who put their time into this, very awesome.
    Add more answer options

• That's incredible. What an epic way to dot the "i" in Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• That's one hell of a Rube Goldberg.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CAVX That was fantastic.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• That was fantastic.
    Add more answer options

• The names are in the credits
    Add more answer options

• that must have taken forever
    Add more answer options

• like i said on youtube, you should totally get something for that awesoem forging.
    Add more answer options

• That was amazing. Perfect. Best of its kinda. I cannot believe how awesome that is!! WOW
    Add more answer options

• Holy crap!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Duardo That was AWESOME![/quote] Sums it up. But I think I need to bill the video makers for surgery. I hurt my jaw when it hit the floor.
    Add more answer options

• That was AWESOME!
    Add more answer options

• I found that video jaw-dropping. Who did make it? EDIT: This looks like it shall be a big thing soon so might as well rub it off... FIRST POST!!!! =D [Edited on 10.23.2008 7:06 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.