JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/2/2005 3:09:52 AM

post your favorite television quote ever

one of my favorites... beer, now theres a temporary solution! (homer-simpsons)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "you dont know what hes talking about? thats it get the helmet" Hyde to Kelso 70's show
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Tastes like burning!
    Add more answer options

• "oww", jackass, wildboyz, viva la bam
    Add more answer options

• Homer: So you think you know better than this family, eh? Well as long as you're in my house you'll do what I do and believe what I believe! So butter your bacon! Bart: Yes father. Lisa: Mom, dad, my spiritual quest is over! Homer: Hold that thought... Bacon up that sausage, boy! Bart: But dad, my heart hurts!
    Add more answer options

• "This is the physics wing" "That explains all the gravity." -Brian and Chris.
    Add more answer options

• "Louis would you get the medical book out and look up fork in lung. Thanks."
    Add more answer options

• oh yeah and not the quote verbadum "it's almost like you don't love me, your husband, whom your contractually obilgated to love" true simpson fans will know this line was only in the promos for this episode... but it still counts.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.