JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/2/2005 2:35:38 AM

Goodbye....but I will be coming back.

I decided I don't like my name anymore so all the arbiterzone posts will still be mine but I will change my name to Sargent Slayer.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I grow fond of these goodbye threads. Captain K mart never fails to add a nice conclusion to what would be a dull mediocre post.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GruntHaven [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart The Governator is in the house.[/quote] The purpose of your post escapes me.[/quote] Okay, he didn't bite the dust, so I can't say that, and he didn't return from being away, so I can't say Elvis Lives. Then I remembered that Arnold Schwarzenegger said, "I'll be back" in one of his many movies, so I figured that would fit in with the post at hand.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GruntHaven [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart The Governator is in the house.[/quote] The purpose of your post escapes me.[/quote] Why didn't you choose to apply that to the topic creator? He could've stuck it in his sig that he was who he is.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] arbiterzone I decided I don't like my name anymore so all the arbiterzone posts will still be mine but I will change my name to Sargent Slayer.[/quote] Hopefully you haven't gotten it yet. I would recommend using the correct spelling of "sargent." It is actually spelled "Sergeant." Just FYI.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Captain K Mart The Governator is in the house.[/quote] The purpose of your post escapes me.
    Add more answer options

• The Governator is in the house.
    Add more answer options

• That's nice but to be honest I didn't know you anyway so it won't make much difference to me.
    Add more answer options

• umm, ok, great
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.