JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/15/2004 10:54:25 PM

Tarkadia

You know what that is?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Never mind just found out on google.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The what now? Who's Herschel? [Edited on 6/15/2004 4:00:01 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Did you know a guy named Herschel discovered Uranus? /kinda childish, I know.
    Add more answer options

• Yes it did. I have a lot of energy today. On the computer. *embarrassed smirk*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan 096 Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!!! I'm sorry that just had to be said.[/quote] No, it didn't.
    Add more answer options

• Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!!! I'm sorry that just had to be said.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, I'm on a web-site!
    Add more answer options

• It is, and thats why I put it here [url]http://www.crazyforumwords.tk[/url] [Edited on 6/15/2004 3:16:12 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Karkadis is not supposed to be funny!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan 096 It's actually a planet in a system I've never heard of. They are watching us all the time. *shifty eyes* It's not crazy either, it's a planet that saves all our asses when the Karkadis come.[/quote] [url=http://xfacts.com/x2.htm]Nibiru sounds funnier.[/url] [Edited on 6/15/2004 3:07:31 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Crazy word my ass. Made up probably, but not crazy. [Edited on 6/15/2004 3:07:05 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Shall I add them to my ever growing site of bungie.nets crazy forum words?
    Add more answer options

• ok it's just a story that I made up.
    Add more answer options

• "Karkadis" sounds like another crazy word to me
    Add more answer options

• It's actually a planet in a system I've never heard of. They are watching us all the time. *shifty eyes* It's not crazy either, it's a planet that saves all our asses when the Karkadis come. [Edited on 6/15/2004 3:01:44 PM]
    Add more answer options

• sounds like another "explecterate" to me (if you want to know what that means click [url=http://www.freewebs.com/onebigfish/]here[/url]) In simple terms it's another crazy word I think [Edited on 6/15/2004 3:12:55 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.