JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/15/2004 10:31:08 PM

Why does the computer keep forgeting#@@$#@43@%@

Why does the computer keep forgeting who I am?@!$#
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• dem @$@$@#$@ doe
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• dont know.... do you have cookies turned on? do you run any adware removal software on a constant basis? they can block cookies.
    Add more answer options

• I get that, it says a conflict has occoured so I have to sign in as me or sign out as me and sign back in as me. Really quite stupid
    Add more answer options

• Yes that i cant help you with ask one of the mods
    Add more answer options

• No i'm talking about every time I sign in here it keeps telling me I haven't signed in.
    Add more answer options

• Your computer probably deletes certain cookies auto maticly. yes fix that
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.