JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

3/1/2005 10:08:05 PM

Freakin' Weird Dream...

Okay, I had the weirdest dream last night. I had a skull in my hand, like an oddball. I kept running around and knocking people out with it. For some reason, there was a timer in the top right corner of my "screen" and I had 30 seconds left. I started beating people down in quick succession and ([i]here comes the really weird part[/i]) the announcer guy from Halo was counting my kills. Once I had 4 he said "Kill-tacular!" and there was a little circle with four stars icon that popped up. I got a Kilimanjaro and then I woke up. I've gotta stop eating before I go to bed... [Edited on 3/1/2005 2:08:43 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I HOPE THAT FORUM RAIDER IS JUST A DREAM.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I hadd a dream where i was boba fett. But the cool part was that mc chris's(Mc pee pants from ATHF) Fetts Vett was playin in the background
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar Here's odd: [*]Being chased by the flood through a store. [*]The store is a cross between Canadian Tire and Sears. [*]Searching for ancient forerunner artifacts using a puzle on the ceiling a a Mechanic's garage in peru. The mechanic is white. The puzzle is a pattern on the roof, that you and a group of freinds you don't recognize, but know, must copy the pattern using animal pelts, like a jigsaw puzzle. [*]Escaping to other parts of the store, to get away from the flood, using an ancient teleportation device that involves a black plastic Big Gulp style travel mug with a black hose coming out the bottom. You control which place you teleport to by switching white plastic funnels. ^^All of this: ONE DREAM. I R = Insane![/quote] This was funny, in that strange way.
    Add more answer options

• I had a dream, where I was dreaming about a medieval online game I used to play called Runescape. I ate a cooked chicken and died because I choked on a bone and lost my valuable armor and weapons.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Figgle [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother I dreamed that Angus Young died and I replaced him as lead for AC/DC. Then Brian Johnson stabbed me with a guitar and I woke up.[/quote] Hmm... where I live AC/DC means "goes both ways" ----------->SPAM<-------------- MC, is there something you'd like to tell us?[/quote] Have you ever even heard of the Kickass band? If not than shut up.
    Add more answer options

• I know what you guys mean. Dreams can be weird. When I was young I had night terrors of being tickled to death by the same, curly haired, evil babysitter/talk show host. I still remember one of them when I was in a house and the evil babysitter was everywhere, I kept running then a giant hand came from the door, grabbed me, pulled me into the darkness and started to tickle me. *Shivers* But that was when I was a child, ages 3-8 I had them.
    Add more answer options

• I dont realy remember the freaky dreams.
    Add more answer options

• Here's odd: [*]Being chased by the flood through a store. [*]The store is a cross between Canadian Tire and Sears. [*]Searching for ancient forerunner artifacts using a puzle on the ceiling a a Mechanic's garage in peru. The mechanic is white. The puzzle is a pattern on the roof, that you and a group of freinds you don't recognize, but know, must copy the pattern using animal pelts, like a jigsaw puzzle. [*]Escaping to other parts of the store, to get away from the flood, using an ancient teleportation device that involves a black plastic Big Gulp style travel mug with a black hose coming out the bottom. You control which place you teleport to by switching white plastic funnels. ^^All of this: ONE DREAM. I R = Insane!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother I dreamed that Angus Young died and I replaced him as lead for AC/DC. Then Brian Johnson stabbed me with a guitar and I woke up.[/quote] Hmm... where I live AC/DC means "goes both ways" ----------->SPAM<-------------- MC, is there something you'd like to tell us?
    Add more answer options

• I dreamed that Angus Young died and I replaced him as lead for AC/DC. Then Brian Johnson stabbed me with a guitar and I woke up. [Edited on 3/1/2005 3:43:09 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] leviathan113 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fOrSaKeN evil my dreams are always violent and disturbing. They always involve me dying or me killing my friends or something.[/quote] It's all that pot you've been smoking.[/quote] hey hey hey, Dont mess w/ da guy he's cool plus he likes metal (hell yeah) at least he dreams like me and most other people. No i dont think i have ever dreamt of having sex w/ any of my teachers ( to many detentions to develope a relationship) and there all fat old and ugly[/quote] maybe its because of all the metal?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ObbiQuiet [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fOrSaKeN evil my dreams are always violent and disturbing. They always involve me dying or me killing my friends or something.[/quote] It's all that pot you've been smoking.[/quote] hey hey hey, Dont mess w/ da guy he's cool plus he likes metal (hell yeah) at least he dreams like me and most other people. No i dont think i have ever dreamt of having sex w/ any of my teachers ( to many detentions to develope a relationship) and there all fat old and ugly
    Add more answer options

• I had a weird dream once.
    Add more answer options

• Last night I dreamed I was a hermit, but cities kept popping up wherever I was. When one came, I left for a new patch of woods, then once that one was dominated by a city, I left... so on and so forth. I ended with me having nowhere left to go, and apparently becoming a phsyco who killed street thugs, took whatever money they had, and supporting myself in that fashion. ----------->SPAM<------------- Or maybe it was a dream about being a male stripper... one or the other.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] fOrSaKeN evil my dreams are always violent and disturbing. They always involve me dying or me killing my friends or something.[/quote] It's all that pot you've been smoking.
    Add more answer options

• my dreams are always violent and disturbing. They always involve me dying or me killing my friends or something.
    Add more answer options

• Once I dreamed that I was turned inro a vegetable by an evil princess. About 10 years ago.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GruntHaven [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan006 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GruntHaven [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan006 one time i dreampt i had a machine gun and was in a hounted house with evil creatures...............no more playing doom3 at 12:00 at night.[/quote] Huh, try playing it at three in the morning after being awake for more then 32 hours. It's like you are dreaming while you are awake.[/quote] lol then you definatly know what i'm talking about[/quote] Indeed. It is a little strange whaen you go to grab some coffee and can almost swear that you see a little Imp creeping behind the coffee jar. Disturbing.[/quote] Yeah a hellknight came out of my toilet.....so you know......
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan006 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GruntHaven [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan006 one time i dreampt i had a machine gun and was in a hounted house with evil creatures...............no more playing doom3 at 12:00 at night.[/quote] Huh, try playing it at three in the morning after being awake for more then 32 hours. It's like you are dreaming while you are awake.[/quote] lol then you definatly know what i'm talking about[/quote] Indeed. It is a little strange whaen you go to grab some coffee and can almost swear that you see a little Imp creeping behind the coffee jar. Disturbing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GruntHaven [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan006 one time i dreampt i had a machine gun and was in a hounted house with evil creatures...............no more playing doom3 at 12:00 at night.[/quote] Huh, try playing it at three in the morning after being awake for more then 32 hours. It's like you are dreaming while you are awake.[/quote] lol then you definatly know what i'm talking about
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan006 one time i dreampt i had a machine gun and was in a hounted house with evil creatures...............no more playing doom3 at 12:00 at night.[/quote] Huh, try playing it at three in the morning after being awake for more then 32 hours. It's like you are dreaming while you are awake.
    Add more answer options

• one time i dreampt i had a machine gun and was in a hounted house with evil creatures...............no more playing doom3 at 12:00 at night.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Griffin Spades as long as it wasnt wet it's all good.[/quote] Who says it wasn't?
    Add more answer options

• "Killtrocity!" *wakes up looking scared and uncomfortable.*
    Add more answer options

• I once had a dream where a train load of -blam!-s (right wing, historic German nationalistic xenophobic party) were coming to take over a museum at the top of a cliff that I happened to be visiting. Oh and another one where i was eaten by a tyrannosaurus rex, and another where i was being held in an alien prison camp, at least 2 which had involved computer games and..... I have had a multiplicity of odd dreams, but now they seem more normal, most of the time, set in my old school or my uni, with normal things happening> [Edited on 3/1/2005 2:23:49 PM]
    Add more answer options

• i wonder who gets to pciked which one of does stories is more disturbing, hey as long as it wasnt wet it's all good.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.