JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/15/2004 8:58:42 PM

Fireworks

I just got some pretty small fireworks and im bored any ideas of what to do with them.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i wish i was there. lol
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• weird, I just watched a vid of a fire at a fireworks factory. to cut a long story short BAAOOOMM!! [Edited on 6/15/2004 1:12:52 PM]
    Add more answer options

• hahahahah i set off a fountain in the bathroom and almost burned one of the school bulidings down today.
    Add more answer options

• thanks for the ideas
    Add more answer options

• um, they are called moon travlers [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Knives1288 what kinda fireworks?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I dunno, launching them into the neighbors open window is pretty damned cool. make sure you do it from the other side of the house, so the cops don't question you first.
    Add more answer options

• i know how to use them i just want ideas of cool things to do wit them [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ajenteks [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] viper13 I just got some pretty small fireworks and im bored any ideas of what to do with them.[/quote] Wow, if you aren't smart enough to know how to use fireworks, be it responsibly or irresponsibly, you don't deserve to have them.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Light them and throw them at klurejr's Chinese neighbors... ( I have nothing against Chinese people!) [Edited on 6/15/2004 1:03:20 PM]
    Add more answer options

• bury em in the ground, and blow up the neighbors garden.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] viper13 I just got some pretty small fireworks and im bored any ideas of what to do with them.[/quote] Wow, if you aren't smart enough to know how to use fireworks, be it responsibly or irresponsibly, you don't deserve to have them.
    Add more answer options

• what kinda fireworks?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.