JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/15/2004 7:49:37 PM

jesus language

Read this: The dog ran up the barn wall. Now read this: the daodswahg a rann uppcie the abardane walle it takes a while to read there fore you learn more I call it jesus language. It takes talent to do. I recommend it. START DOIING IT NOW SHOW YOUR SKILL
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• OP IS A FGT
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• K.
    Add more answer options

• Skill right there
    Add more answer options

• It's beyond me why you figure that by butchering the english language, you can claim invention of a new language, even though all you've done is made english harder to read.
    Add more answer options

2 Replies
    • Right. You have all the vision and I'm not smart enough to figure it out. That's it. No more of this. Now I'm serious.
      Add more answer options

2 Replies
      • Shishka! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF IT ALL! Beai morea smarter next dtimea okae!111!!FDSAkj1!!fjdf!!!!
        Add more answer options

• Last thing I want to see is a bunch of -blam!-, high, 3/4 naked Japanese dancing like leprechauns
        Add more answer options

• You sick fool, how dare you put that -blam!- thing back up! You FOOLISH IMPUDENT! lol I love that word
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xeroh [url=http://web.mit.edu/patil/www/media/video/yatta.asf]Look for slim shady or emenem or whatever the hell he calls himself in this vid.[/url] [/quote] What.......YATTA?
        Add more answer options

• eminem is awesome
        Add more answer options

• Now THAT is scary!!
        Add more answer options

• [url=http://web.mit.edu/patil/www/media/video/yatta.asf]Look for slim shady or emenem or whatever the hell he calls himself in this vid.[/url]
        Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xmdthelonerngr Read this: The dog ran up the barn wall. Now read this: the daodswahg a rann uppcie the abardane walle it takes a while to read there fore you learn more I call it jesus language. It takes talent to do. I recommend it. START DOIING IT NOW SHOW YOUR SKILL[/quote] What are you doing, making fun of Mexicans?
        Add more answer options

• GO XEROH!
        Add more answer options

• imner thrinkie itsine a gremate idaear
        Add more answer options

• Who about i show my skill by putting my foot in your ass.
        Add more answer options

• Your posting this crap in another forum. Your crazy man. Why should i show you my skills when I'll get none in return. [Edited on 6/15/2004 11:58:16 AM]
        Add more answer options

preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon
      You are not allowed to view this content.