JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Lord Revan: 5/13/2015 7:54:48 PM

How Do U Get better In Halo?

I'm just wondering how do u go about gettin better so you'll be rdy when Xbox live Halo2 comes out. For all the gamers who haven't played in a while ( like me :P)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• this thread is now the official secret headquarters for the coolest members on bnet
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • You become chief
      Add more answer options

• Mtn Dew™
      Add more answer options

• No
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

• Bump
      Add more answer options

• Channel the power of Chief
      Add more answer options

• Necro
      Add more answer options

• You futt buck yourself
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • How do people even necrobump posts like this? Something like this you would have to find on the old bungie site, back when they still owned Halo. As far as I can tell, it two different forums. With the old site urging you to click the link to the new site we use now.
        Add more answer options

1 Reply
          Mechetti
          Mechetti

Mechetti again. - old

I touched this thread before all of you!
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • Bump
            Add more answer options

• Nooo it will not die yet.
            Add more answer options

• Needs bumped
            Add more answer options

• It's no longer tagged?
            Add more answer options

3 Replies
            • A [b]L[/b]ocal [b]A[/b]rea [b]N[/b]etwok game can be set up any where, I normally host them at my house and invite 7 or so friends over to play Halo for 3 hours (yes I do have Friends)
              Add more answer options

4 Replies
              • bumpo
                Add more answer options

Mechetti
                Mechetti

Mechetti again. - old

I touched this thread before all of you!
                Add more answer options

1 Reply
                • 👍
                  Add more answer options

• 2004... What the hell... Lol.
                  Add more answer options

1 Reply
                  • Headshots
                    Add more answer options

• You delete it ooooooooh snaap
                    Add more answer options

• Stop playing, start destiny
                    Add more answer options

• You just have to fûck her poosi
                    Add more answer options

• Still waiting for the first Halo game to come out. ^_^ I can't wait.
                    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  preload icon
                  You are not allowed to view this content.