JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/15/2004 2:57:10 PM

Long Live The Death Ravens!!!

I know some of u have to be looking for a clan to join. believe me when i say that this clan is worth it. theres no need to get have xbl u just need to get it before our first clan match. so contact me or visit the site. any remember to mention my name. Long Live The Death Ravens!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yep, if you want hundreds of enemies, this is your clan.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well my topic is kind of like a chapter/clan thingy... It's not all clan, is my point. :)
    Add more answer options

• Must this fued take over the classifieds? there are only 3 types of posts here; the spartan squad, the death ravens and people looking for clans. Sorry to complain :(
    Add more answer options

• {ss} you guys don't know who your up against, I could most likely school all of you by my self.
    Add more answer options

• hey man did you post stuff about the DR again just cuz I posted a topic about my clan???
    Add more answer options

• Yeah. REALLY good people
    Add more answer options

• Ha ha yea and don't forget your going to need to get a bunch of good people to beat The Spartan Squad on November 13th
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.