JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

4/13/2004 3:34:41 PM

Halo Xbox forum

i noticed that there is not an halo Xbox dedicated forum. I would like to know if one could be created? it would be appreciated
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master roach 606 Does n e one know if the flood will be in halo 2? or will there be some new enemy we dont know about yet???? how much playing time is in halo 2?? 40 hrs. 30hrs. 20 hrs. can sumone help me????[/quote] [url=http://www.bungie.net/Games/Halo2/page.aspx?section=FAQInfo&subsec tion=FAQs&page=1]The FAQ[/url] here's some answers to your questions. I think the Library is the closest thing to your Halo Xbox forum. Since the Maw is for PC. It wouldn't be a forum, but you could start a thread. That's your best bet. [Edited on 9/14/2004 3:14:07 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The Xbox has less to do with Bungie than the Mac. If you want an Xbox forum than Xbox.com have some.
    Add more answer options

• Does n e one know if the flood will be in halo 2? or will there be some new enemy we dont know about yet???? how much playing time is in halo 2?? 40 hrs. 30hrs. 20 hrs. can sumone help me????
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] stosh Moving to septagon...[/quote] Hopefully I'll be able to help you with this daunting task soon. :)
    Add more answer options

stosh
    stosh

Is pax happening soon or something? - old

Moving to septagon...
    Add more answer options

• I think FLiP means a place where you can only talk about Halo 2 on Live.
    Add more answer options

• No that is for everything Bungie.
    Add more answer options

• well, the underground is dedicated to it.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.