JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/25/2005 2:07:36 PM

WHat shoudl i Play today

ok i always have this problem i always havea problem trying to play a game and sometimes iwhen i pick up a game i play it for like 20 minutes so out of these games which one should i play today Halo 2 which i beat 3 times and once on multiplayer, Fable, Full Spectrum Warrior, or Call of Duty
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ok before i "shoot" my mouth off at you i was talking about co-op becuase everything doent have o tbe completely literate around here so before you have a heart attack or your water breaks and you have a baby I MADE a mistake dumbass now chill out you dont have to flip out
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hoo RAH ok MATE i meant multiplayer as in two peple beating the game on Co-Op[/quote] Multiplayer and co-op campain are two completely different things. Get you're facts straight before you shoot your mouth off at me and other people.
    Add more answer options

• ok MATE i meant multiplayer as in two peple beating the game on Co-Op
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MCs Brother Halo 2......................on Live.[/quote] There you go. I don't how in -blamming- hell you figured you "beat" Halo 2 multiplayer. I'm mean, WTF mate.
    Add more answer options

• Fable is really nice as far as a story-driven game goes, but it's not challenging in the least. [Edited on 2/25/2005 9:10:01 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Halo 2......................on Live.
    Add more answer options

• i have beaten it 4 times its not as fun 5th time through if anybody has ever played any of the other games tell me which on i should play
    Add more answer options

• Halo 2 duh.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.