JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/24/2005 3:21:24 PM

Sitting in Class

The title bout sums if up, im in class right now and we all get labtops. Im done with my work so i was wondering if anyone else is slacking?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yes, but it takes alot of practice and coordination...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Can you play Halo with only one hand?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Caddywampus if i had it my way there would be -blam!- on one and halo on the other.... 2 birds with one stone...[/quote] haha wow you never cease to amaze me..
    Add more answer options

• I'm in Second Hour typing class right now..
    Add more answer options

• if i had it my way there would be -blam!- on one and halo on the other.... 2 birds with one stone...
    Add more answer options

• me dammit...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lego Saving Diva and whats on those screens haha [/quote] uh oh!
    Add more answer options

• and whats on those screens haha
    Add more answer options

• yo chris u here?
    Add more answer options

• yeah im at work right now, staring at my duel 20 inch flat screens pretty much doing nothing.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.