JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/24/2005 1:20:18 AM

Legos + Star Wars + Video Game = Awesome

I'm actually pretty pumped about the Legos Star Wars game after seeing [url=http://www.eidosinteractive.com/downloads/search.html?gmid=156]the trailer[/url]. I mean this looks like it could be a load of fun and the graphics look really good too.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Casey Why don't you just get the actual Star Wars legos and play with those? It's more fun that way.[/quote] What a cawincidence(sp). I was thinking about getting some of the new ones that are coming out, but then I remembered that there are also going to be new action figures. Gotta get me one of those ACR-170 Starfighters.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why don't you just get the actual Star Wars legos and play with those? It's more fun that way.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PQZ what i wanna know is when they're coming out with a thundercats game, or check how bout this! LEGO THUNDERCATS!!! [/quote] Do you remember that Transformer game? No the one before the one out on PS2 now... exactly.
    Add more answer options

• what i wanna know is when they're coming out with a thundercats game, or check how bout this! LEGO THUNDERCATS!!! update: a recent poll suggests that 3 out of 4 elvis impersonators think this would make a wicked game [Edited on 2/23/2005 7:56:41 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] flamechu [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RandomlyIssued [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] whoop ass 101 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] halo_nerd You are a true nerd... welcome to the club!!![/quote] That is one of the best quotes of the year.[/quote] eh, not really.[/quote] It's like...the worst, quote...[/quote] ....good thinking.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RandomlyIssued [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] whoop ass 101 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] halo_nerd You are a true nerd... welcome to the club!!![/quote] That is one of the best quotes of the year.[/quote] eh, not really.[/quote] It's like...the worst, quote...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] whoop ass 101 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] halo_nerd You are a true nerd... welcome to the club!!![/quote] That is one of the best quotes of the year.[/quote] eh, not really.
    Add more answer options

• It's gonna suck ass or be the -blam!-. Either way, I'm not getting it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] halo_nerd You are a true nerd... welcome to the club!!![/quote] Actually...He is a [url=http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/3866/GroupHome.aspx][color=red]Nerd[/color][/url]...He is a beautifull thing to be a nerd... But back to the threads main topic...That actually does look interesting...Star Wars game were always fun...Legos were always fun...OMG!!! I just got the perfect idea for a video game about star wars and legos!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] halo_nerd You are a true nerd... welcome to the club!!![/quote] That is one of the best quotes of the year. [Edited on 2/23/2005 5:55:51 PM]
    Add more answer options

• You are a true nerd... welcome to the club!!!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.