JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

6/14/2004 5:15:58 AM

whats with all the moderation talk?

I just signed up today, because I was trying to get some advice. Well, i apparently committed a huge mistake by posting a similar topic in 2 different forums, so I had my thread closed. Fair enough, I guess. But what is the point of having these forums? Is it to give people a chance to discuss things, ask for/ get advice etc.. Or is it just to discuss and implement a fascist over moderated group of messages about who should be a moderator that can even further moderate. Antways, I'm just new here, and just trying to throw my thoughts/ideas out there, which, I think, is the reason that forums exist in the first place...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ^^^What he said.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Surge put that nicly, you agreed when you signed up. I like that, a gold star on the forehead and a cookie too. But don't post the same topic in two forums, a question usually belongs in one forum, so try to pick apporpratly.
    Add more answer options

• And everyone's talking about moderation because new mods should be chosen soon.
    Add more answer options

• Cross-posting pisses everyone off, so that's why it's banned.
    Add more answer options

• Welcome to the problem du jour. Yes, discuss things! Participate! Just don't break the rules. You agreed to them when you signed up, and if you need a refresher they're posted at the top of every board. If everyone did that, there would be no problems, or said 'moderation talk.'
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.