JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Gallery

9/30/2008 11:36:08 PM

Caption 12: This is how you fly a plane?

A while back I was able to get inside the pelican. Let's see what you guys can come up with. [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/odmichael/6566053-Medium.jpg?t=1222814059]Good Driving[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "Goose, I'm losing control, I can't control it, I can't recover!"
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I can only drive a stick, not automatic.
    Add more answer options

• "Whoa! That Phantom almost hit us! *Crashes*"
    Add more answer options

• "Any idea how to fly this thing?"
    Add more answer options

• "ok bob hold the camera still" said the driver "ok just smile and say cheese" said bob "chee" *crash* "did you get it bob? did you get it? bob, bob say something" says the driver *dramatic music plays*
    Add more answer options

• Marine to Master Chief: "How do you get in here? Hazor!!!!"
    Add more answer options

• "Hey! No cameras in the Pelican!"
    Add more answer options

• "I knew no good would come from city folk and them drivin' machines!"
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] odmichael Contest =over :P To find out who won, read the pinned thread.[/quote] how often is that updated?
    Add more answer options

• please!!! No breathalyzer!
    Add more answer options

• George....Watch out for that tree!
    Add more answer options

• 'umm..this is probably not the best time to let you know that I actually never passed the UNSC flying exam
    Add more answer options

• " Everyone need's to go through the Pelican Simulation Mode."
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] odmichael A while back I was able to get inside the pelican. Let's see what you guys can come up with. [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/odmichael/6566053-Medium.jpg?t=1222814059]Good Driving[/url][/quote] in the funny file set i have there are three pics ppl have already made captions about. they are really good caption pics. if you look at them let me know thanks.
    Add more answer options

• "Use the force Luke." For your friend at the beginning of The Covenant was not.
    Add more answer options

• Hmmmm....I wonder what happens if i just so happen to "pop" the hatch while we are flying out of orbit...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UnsungSpartan I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I fly. [/quote] CRASH
    Add more answer options

• I'm a leaf on the wind. Watch how I fly.
    Add more answer options

• "Hey, can you grab me that bottle of whiskey?"
    Add more answer options

• Hehehehe, look mommie! Im flying a plane! Weee! Red disco lights! ~Warning Warning Terminal damage to Fuel~ No you shutup! -Goldie643-
    Add more answer options

• Haha I actually agreed with the winner [Edited on 10.20.2008 2:21 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Contest =over :P To find out who won, read the pinned thread.
    Add more answer options

• "Its Grunt News! Hi Mom! " - loud screaming from the passengers in back panicing - "Guys if we crash, then we will spawn right back. . . Right?"
    Add more answer options

• Tomorrow I will pick a winner...
    Add more answer options

• I told you to delete that effing picture!!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] just another fan amidoinitrite?[/quote]nournotplzcorekt
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.