JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/13/2004 10:03:09 PM

Need a Clan?

Death Ravens! Believe me - it's worth a look. Message me, or post for more info.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Half Lemming has his own clan called First Contact [Edited on 6/15/2004 6:05:21 PM]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lemming u should join
    Add more answer options

• Thank you half lemming
    Add more answer options

• Wow, big fight. anyway i'm just going to say that the Death ravens have done a great job with their site, so well done for that. [Edited on 6/15/2004 7:25:34 AM]
    Add more answer options

• Use the flood for that crap. I know your clan if bigger than mine, and I don't really care. More people doesn't mean more skill. So, how about talking your conversations to another forum, so you can quit wasting the time of all of the other people interested in a clan?
    Add more answer options

• You know what our clan is prolly 5x yours. There is no reason we cant talk to eachother on the forum thats kinda wat its for
    Add more answer options

• I think the fact that you've only had two non clan members look at your post backs up what I said. And we weren't even interested in the clan. [Edited on 6/14/2004 10:21:49 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Why do you guys post the same message and bump repeatedly? Just let the topic float on to another page, so the people can find an interesting clan, instead of the Death Ravens, who seem extremely desperate for members.
    Add more answer options

• lol go acidd
    Add more answer options

• [quote] When The Spartan Squad is up and running we will eat you Ravens alive!! We are the better!! [/quote] We are the better, eh? The better what? Idiots? I agree completely! [Edited on 6/14/2004 3:09:09 PM]
    Add more answer options

• When [color=green]The Spartan Squad[/color] is up and running we will eat you Ravens alive!! We are the better!!
    Add more answer options

• LOL we are having too much fun
    Add more answer options

• Wo0t!
    Add more answer options

• DEATHRAVENS RULE!
    Add more answer options

• take a look at our [url=http://seventhcolumn.bungie.net/perlbin/blam.pl?file=/fanclub/1087 4] Chapter Page[/url] at least sign the guestbook. [Edited on 6/13/2004 2:47:51 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.