JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/18/2005 7:00:58 PM

father ted say yor best quotes

Here are mine. mrs doyle: what wold you say to a lovely cup of tea father? Father jack: feck of cup ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- father jack: whats that gob--blam!-e doing on television? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Father jack: chair ted: well done father father jack: curtains. ted: right again father. father jack: floor. ted: your starting to get it right now father aint you? father jack: GOB-blam!-E ted stares blankly. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- say your best quotes from the far best comedy show ever made . Ted was a great actor why did he have to die. WE MISS YOU TED.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "The old women..they seen inncent enough at first...but then..." "Don't be silly Father Ted. I'm sure they'll sort it all out for us."
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nuns!!!! reverse! reverse! reverse!
    Add more answer options

• overrated show i think, but still sometimes funny
    Add more answer options

• Christmas special: Ted: Women! Hah! Dougal: Where?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.