JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/18/2005 6:13:22 AM

Where are you originally from?

Where where you born and raised?.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halifax [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] whoop ass 101 Born : Hawaii raised : USA[/quote] Isn't that the same thing? I wonder if anyone on this site actually lives in Halifax.[/quote] You.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] whoop ass 101 Born : Hawaii raised : USA[/quote] Isn't that the same thing? I wonder if anyone on this site actually lives in Halifax.
    Add more answer options

• Born in mExico, raised In good old Scotland, the home of the free.
    Add more answer options

• I would laugh at anyone who lives in Hell, Norway.
    Add more answer options

• North Pole,Alaska! And NO, I am not kidding, damn parents had to move to florida though, because thats where our family is. But everyone here seems to have the intellect of a fly, and the school system SUCKS! I miss good ol' Alaska. P.S. North Pole is a city in Alaska, that is near Fairbanks
    Add more answer options

• born: Norway raised: Norway currently living: Norway
    Add more answer options

• the moon
    Add more answer options

• Born : Hawaii raised : USA
    Add more answer options

• DeForest, WIsconsin. But my old house in technically in Windsor(sp?). [Edited on 2/18/2005 1:36:37 PM]
    Add more answer options

• I was born in oxford, england, i then moved to germany, and i now, somehow ended up in livingston, scotland.
    Add more answer options

• My ancestors were from the Fraser Clan of Scotland, and moved to Canada, and my parents moved to California where I was born and live.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Slayd722 Born in Tucson, AZ, and moved up to the Portland, Oregon area a year later. Been here ever since.[/quote] Heyyy, tucson!
    Add more answer options

• Tonsberg, Norway Now I'm in the USA.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gatto Aberdeen, Scotland[/quote] Scotland! I was born in Glasgow, now I live in Orkney.
    Add more answer options

• Litchfield, Maine... which is close to Lewiston (Maybe you heard... its the city where the mayor wrote a letter to the Somali Refugee community and told them to stop coming).... Lewiston is near Portland, Maine... which is subsequently close to no where.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zackeous An iddy bitty wittle womb. Born in Terre Haute, Indiana there till 9, then moved to Illinois, near St.Louis.[/quote] I was born and live in Indianapolis, Indiana Ha! :-D
    Add more answer options

• my mothers womb
    Add more answer options

• Sau Paulo, Brazil
    Add more answer options

• Born in florida, family from nicaragua (central america)
    Add more answer options

• Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
    Add more answer options

• Longview, Washington about a hour away from portland, Oregon
    Add more answer options

• Moscow, Russia.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Snowman1000 What is Worship Circus? Are there clowns involved? (Besides me, of course.)[/quote] Worship circus is the name of a Rock n, Roll band. The group lives in tacoma WA.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kewlkat fairfax county virginia[/quote] I lived in wythe county
    Add more answer options

• Santa Ana, California. Santa Ana is in the OC, next to the city of Orange.
    Add more answer options

• I was born and raised in Schenectady, New Tork (half an hour away from Albany) then in June of '04 I moved to St. Marys Georgia. Man I miss the snow and the ice skating and the winter in general.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.