JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/17/2005 10:04:06 PM

i must apoligize

earlier on i wrote a forum titeled the the official time splittersverus halo dissusiinoin opr some thing like that anyways im sorry that threadwas a cmoplete mistake. the end of it said i like time splitters but if you don't thats cool i did noot right that bofoonish ending it was my ediotic brother who changed my ending!!!! ps. time splitters rules!!!!!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• omg im gonna own you
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Is it really such an accomplishment to be better than a three year old game?
    Add more answer options

• Pie > Halo > Everything else. This is the way it should be.
    Add more answer options

• Halo will always be my favourite shooter, Halo 2 is my second favourite game of all time, falling short of final fantasy 7. TS will PWN but Halo will always be ready to fight back...
    Add more answer options

• I've seen the E3 demo. Pwned.
    Add more answer options

• time splitters is gonna totally pwn halo omg lol lol [url=http://xbox.ign.com/objects/639/639601.html?ui=gamefinder]check out this hilarious web site[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Just a tip(and not to be mean or anything) but... you have to spell right. Timesplitters is ok. I have the 2nd one though.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.