JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/16/2005 10:34:13 PM

~~~IF...........

if u ate 5,000 pounds of cheese what would happen? ( put YOUR ifs here)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• um....2,000 cows and some big niples
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would wonder how many gallons of milk it took to make 5,000 pounds of cheese.
    Add more answer options

• ur not putting your IFS duhhhhh
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't I have BIG stomach
    Add more answer options

• you would die before you could eat that much
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] wambobob Your stomach would explode, causing you to soil yourself and die.[/quote] CANT...STOP....LAUGHING....
    Add more answer options

• constipation!
    Add more answer options

• Warning: Cheesy jokes imminent. Nyuk nyuk nyuk.
    Add more answer options

• Your stomach would explode, causing you to soil yourself and die.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.