JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/16/2005 12:29:11 PM

Windows Task Manager Problems

My WTM is screwed up, there is no menu bar or the minimize, maximize, close buttons either. F11isnt working either. Any suggestions?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No its not that i cant close it, its called the Esc button. But the bars are gone and I want them back.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] apocalypse 2401 press and hold Ctrl, Alt and Del or delete, a window should open up and everything else should stop working. choose the [i]window task manager[/i] and click [i]end task[/i], if this don't work then i give up.[/quote] Hahahahahaaha, Hahahahahaha! This is very possibly the funniest thing I have seen all day!
    Add more answer options

• alt-f4 always does the trick, or just turn off your comp manually.
    Add more answer options

• press and hold Ctrl, Alt and Del or delete, a window should open up and everything else should stop working. choose the [i]window task manager[/i] and click [i]end task[/i], if this don't work then i give up.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.