JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/16/2005 2:17:07 AM

i hate killing..

do you think the flood is easyer to kill you the covie
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Im with Obbi on this one, the 8 ball is always the way to go.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's hard to see how that's possible. [Edited on 2/15/2005 6:25:03 PM]
    Add more answer options

• For my economics class I practiced "Theoretical Investments Via Magic 8-Ball." I ended up investing in some company that makes earplugs and another which refuses to actually make or provide any service.
    Add more answer options

• Baba Booy, Mr. Roboto?
    Add more answer options

• Hey dude, come back here after you finish reading the books with the black tape on the spine. Then maybe you'd be able to speak basic english.
    Add more answer options

• English to go. Thank you.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.