JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

2/16/2005 2:00:11 AM

Stupid people meelee early

I watch a lot of halo2 xboxlive, i find that people are STUPID... they start shooting, see their shields dropping and instantly perform a meelee attack! why? if you cant kill someone with it and theres nobody around to clean up aftre you... WHY??? i saw a guy 10 feet away, so i started shooting, he startes swinging his gun randomly around as if i were right next to him... he dies. obviously. Even if you take out their shields, you accomplish NOTHING. If you have this problem, explain yourselves!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This is why I think we need to make another hole.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• -lol-
    Add more answer options

• oh well im gonna check on this post tomorrow, c what kind of angry joes said stuff. ___ ( )--(:D ( ) ( ) Meet bessie the bowlegged lopsided cow
    Add more answer options

• This is not the Halo 2 multiplayer forum. Please talk about it in Zanzibar. Don't bump. [Edited on 2/15/2005 6:01:49 PM]
    Add more answer options

• i kinda wonder if people are gonna post mabe this subject is boring
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.