JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Recruiting

6/13/2004 2:17:23 AM

Girl gamers?

Are there any active chapters out there for girls that play Halo? Or girl gamers in general? [Edited on 6/12/2004 6:17:50 PM]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Girls On XBL Are Hard To Find.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• you watch friends
    Add more answer options

• It's hard to find girl gamers anyway. I feel like I am the only girl gamer. It would be nice to talk about clothes, hair and Halo. I told a couple of my friends that I play videogames and they were completely shocked.
    Add more answer options

• Ariem, you should be a bit more curtious to Obbi, she is probably alot smarter than you, besides, thats pretty sad you try to "set traps" for so called flamers, get a life [Edited on 6/13/2004 8:46:06 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote] You don't have a girlfriend. [/quote] you took the bait, FLAMER lol [Edited on 6/13/2004 6:29:19 PM]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Airem My girlfriend loves Halo, i let her beat me because sometimes when she beats me she jumps up and down ahhhhhhhhhh. uh hem anyway i would like to see a chapter do that, that would be cool.[/quote] You don't have a girlfriend.
    Add more answer options

• My girlfriend loves Halo, i let her beat me because sometimes when she beats me she jumps up and down ahhhhhhhhhh. uh hem anyway i would like to see a chapter do that, that would be cool.
    Add more answer options

• There was once a chapter called the Sisters in Arms, it was ment for girls but anyone could have joined it. I don't think there are chapters on the 7th Column devoted to just one sex.
    Add more answer options

• in the famous words of joey tribianie "HOW U DOING"
    Add more answer options

• Well, I just wanted to find other girls on here, and I guess I've succeded! I mean, girls that play Halo aren't that rare. I just thought that it would be cool to have a girl gamer chapter to prove that we aren't as rare as some guys think. XD
    Add more answer options

• Lol. I'm not a girl but I have a personality (disorder). I like to swear alot. O wait. That's not a personality. oh well
    Add more answer options

• I agree with warhammer there should be more girl gamers they rule. They are the ones that have real personalities
    Add more answer options

• I dont think its fair to have chapters only for girls (even though I am one) I know that sounds really stupid, but its not a persons fault what sex they were born ;)
    Add more answer options

• Sadly no. I remember one a long time ago called Sister something, but I think it was banned. You can go to the Seventh Column home page and look on the sidebar on the left and click "Find a Chapter" (look for keywords) or "Chapter Directory" (and endless list of that may take too long to sort though). It may take a while, but it’s all I can think to do. For the record: It's nice to see girls play Halo. I wish there were more of them. [Edited on 6/12/2004 7:54:18 PM]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.